Friday, September 14, 2018

WAYS


They say 'You have a beautiful life' but they only want to see my holidays and what I do in my free time. But every coin has 2 sides. You know, sometimes I work '24/7', sometimes like last night I went to sleep around 1.30 and I woke up at 5.30 and it didn't even ringed the alarm. My body knows that I have something to do today and stopped sleeping. Now some of you will think it's not so beautiful anymore. But as I said life is like a coin, it has 2 sides you will never have only one way in life, you will never be only happy, rich, etc. To be, to achieve or to become something, you need to sacrifice something else!
Life is the teacher and we are the students. And we should never stop learning! We should always struggle, we should always become better and better to reach the best version of ourselves and we should ALWAYS overcome every problem no matter how big it is. 


Remember, life is the teacher, maybe sometimes seems to be a bad one, but the teacher always wants the best for his student, so #always #learn something from every test that lifes gives you.
Cuz in the end, it is only about you. Your way, your life, your ability to overcome everything. So keep winning, keep punching and never ever give up!
#aimingtotheTOP




No comments:

Post a Comment